A lot of intresting information

Moderator: Officers

Anonymous

A lot of intresting information

Post#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:02 am

ummmmm the moon is in the sky
dogs can bark
cats mostly dont

User avatar
BeanMr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 702
Contact:

Re: A lot of intresting information

Post#2 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:39 am

CeallBydayTaf wrote:ummmmm the moon is in the sky
dogs can bark
cats mostly dont


Thanks for the info, the whole lot of it, but teh internetz say otherwise!

The sky can be defined as the view of the heavens from a celestial bodies surface, so technically, while the the moon can be seen in the sky, it is really in space.

Basenji breed of dogs can't bark, they mimic sounds.

The interwebs agrees about cats though! http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=421

intresting...intresting indeed!
Beanmr - Hunter
Enricopalazo - Priest

User avatar
Corky
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1904
Contact:

Re: A lot of intresting information

Post#3 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:02 am

BeanMr wrote:
CeallBydayTaf wrote:ummmmm the moon is in the sky
dogs can bark
cats mostly dont


Thanks for the info, the whole lot of it, but teh internetz say otherwise!

The sky can be defined as the view of the heavens from a celestial bodies surface, so technically, while the the moon can be seen in the sky, it is really in space.

Basenji breed of dogs can't bark, they mimic sounds.

The interwebs agrees about cats though! http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=421

intresting...intresting indeed!


PWNED.

User avatar
Azuen
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9

Re: A lot of intresting information

Post#4 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:18 am

Bean you have way to much time on your hands....

User avatar
Cin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1614
Contact:

Re: A lot of intresting information

Post#5 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:29 am

Azuen wrote:Bean you have way to much time on your hands....

Says the guy who just bumped a 7 month old thread...

Return to “Spam Forum...”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron