WAR

Moderator: Officers

Azuen

WAR

Post#1 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Hows the beta coming and what the good news?

Ivar

Post#2 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 pm

You should see the guild only boards now. We've been discussing WAR on there for the most part.

Azuen

Post#3 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:28 pm

Thanks Ivar

Azuen

Re: WAR

Post#4 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:56 pm

Did I lose my rights to the guild only section in the switch?

Traegar

Post#5 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:08 pm

I think I lost my rights as well...can not see the guild only forum. Can someone help please?

Traegar

The return of Vintr

Post#6 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:22 pm

Hey folks (Ivar and friends),

Just a heads up, I'll be playing WAR (order, RP server). So keep your eyes out for a white bearded engineer by the name of Vintr. Also, let me know which server you guys will be on... looking to get in touch with some of the old gang

Cheers!
Vintr Hervaldr (formerly of the Hrafn Warband)

email: zetetic_elench@yahoo.com

Gaddis

Post#7 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Heya Vintr, long time no see, glad to see your interested in WAR! Hope to see you in game!

Kerr

Post#8 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:45 pm

Wow, its Vintr! Good to hear from ya man. Lookin forward to killin some peeps with you again.
That Wendol guy.

Cin

Post#9 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:59 am

Kerr wrote:Wow, its Vintr! Good to hear from ya man. Lookin forward to killin some peeps with you again.

Like you ever actually succeeded in killing anyone, Kerr... :P

Kerr

Post#10 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:54 pm

I've killed you, gaddis and Ivar countless times by leaving you out to dry just to save my own ass. Does that count? After the first year of DAoC a hunter couldnt kill anything so....fair enough.
That Wendol guy.

Cin

Post#11 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:02 pm

I had nearly forgotten about our yellow tailed mexican. I hope that habit has been left in DAoC and will not be perpetuated in War. 8O

Kerr

Post#12 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:20 pm

I will only flee to save myself if im a standard bearer. Only because it would be funny to see our banner, the thing that gives us all inspiration and motivation to kill, running the opposite way.
That Wendol guy.

Rhok

Post#13 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Kerr wrote:I've killed you, gaddis and Ivar countless times by leaving you out to dry just to save my own ass. Does that count? After the first year of DAoC a hunter couldnt kill anything so....fair enough.

Play a healer, run in with the group spamming buffs on yourself so it looks like you are casting heals...then when they are assured of deaths run away and blame it all on being on the wrong hotbar...Ivar believed that shit all the time in WoW

Grim

Post#14 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:08 pm

Rhok wrote:
Kerr wrote:I've killed you, gaddis and Ivar countless times by leaving you out to dry just to save my own ass. Does that count? After the first year of DAoC a hunter couldnt kill anything so....fair enough.

Play a healer, run in with the group spamming buffs on yourself so it looks like you are casting heals...then when they are assured of deaths run away and blame it all on being on the wrong hotbar...Ivar believed that shit all the time in WoW

LMFAO
meh.

Tenebrous

Post#15 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:16 pm

Wow, the legendary Vintr...I remember all the original relic raids that you led... I didn't really know you well personally but you created alot of fun in that game :D

~Duskharper
you can't kick a tree bro

Khendl (Ready for Raidin' Rogue)
Tenebrea (Unkillable "how the f*&% did she just live" Healing Pally)

Return to “General Chat”