Hey Hey

Moderator: Officers

Glimnach

Hey Hey

Post#1 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:40 pm

Hello guys,

Long time no see. I see you've made some changes to the boards. Are you guys still playing WoW? I see there's an expansion coming out soon, and might be getting a new box around that time as well. Been toying with the idea of re-activating the account and coming out for a bit.

Hope everyone's doing well.....I gotta go arrest someone :twisted:

G

Ivar

Re: Hey Hey

Post#2 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:54 pm

Hey Glim!

We have since moved on to play Warhammer Online. Well most of us anyways. I think that Joons and Miradin may still be playing WoW.

Tenebrous

Post#3 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Agaric
Joons
Glimnach
Miradin
Bean

Please report for duty in Warhammer.
you can't kick a tree bro

Khendl (Ready for Raidin' Rogue)
Tenebrea (Unkillable "how the f*&% did she just live" Healing Pally)

Glimnach

Post#4 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Ivar wrote:Hey Glim!

We have since moved on to play Warhammer Online. Well most of us anyways. I think that Joons and Miradin may still be playing WoW.

So, how is the Warhammer Online going? I don't have access to the guild forums, so I can't lurk and learn anymore :p I've been hearing some rumblings about a Conan-based MMORPG that I might have to look into as well when the new box becomes a reality.

G

Damiz

Post#5 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Glimnach wrote:I've been hearing some rumblings about a Conan-based MMORPG that I might have to look into as well when the new box becomes a reality.

G

Those rumblings have sadly become tumble weeds. The game was released about a year or so too early. Not enough content, things promised that to this day aren't implemented yet (pvp system, DX10 etc), bugs and glitches, and just an enormous lack of polish in general. Conan is pretty much dead right now, and the project manager left the company, but hey maybe someone better can take the helm. ;)

It's all about Warhammer now though!

Also, to add to Tene's list we need to barrage Kat with PM's on xbox so he'll join up, he's afraid it's another bomb like Conan turned out to be.
At the enrichment center we believe that if at first you dont succeed, you fail.

Cin

Post#6 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:09 pm

You have member access now, Glim. Some people got lost in the move to the new boards.

Good to hear from you. Come to WAR!

Grim

Post#7 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:37 pm

Glim!

Glad to hear all is well.

As Tene and Cin have stated, please report for duty on the Warhammer front immediately.
meh.

Tenebrous

Post#8 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:15 pm

I was playing Call of Duty and Battlefield with Kat every day, haven't seen him around for a bit though I think its a 'girlfriend in town' phase.

Of course, Grim was always to wussy to play CoD. JAB JAB JAB. You missed out on that, that game was hella fun.

Glim, yea, alot of us tried Conan and it was a big flop. Ran horribly, horrible lag and performance, retarded classes. They had a lot of cool ideas, and the first 20 levels were cool, then it just was a pile of poop.

Warhammer however, from a guy that didn't think much of it or even tried it before a few days ago, is AWESOME so far.
you can't kick a tree bro

Khendl (Ready for Raidin' Rogue)
Tenebrea (Unkillable "how the f*&% did she just live" Healing Pally)

Corky

Post#9 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:21 pm

Tenebrous wrote:Warhammer however, from a guy that didn't think much of it or even tried it before a few days ago, is AWESOME so far.

I'd like to second this opinion. After much skepticism, and for me a high bar to set since WoW popped my mmorpg cherry, I have to say it's a lot of fun.

So Glim, report to duty now! ;)

Glimnach

Post#10 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Corky wrote:So Glim, report to duty now! ;)

Hehe, love to, but can't. Box is so much a door stop since that wicked four inch blue arc jumped from the video card to ground itself out on the motherboard. Talk about a wake-up, I damn near spilled my beer :oops:

I'm currently surfing on a hand me down HP that will just about handle surfing :p However, I think I've just about got my wife talked into a new gaming rig when we sell the house...so we'll see what come sup then :)

G

BeanMr

Post#11 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:59 am

Tenebrous wrote:Agaric
Joons
Glimnach
Miradin
Bean

Please report for duty in Warhammer.

Reporting for doody this weekend, sir!
Beanmr - Hunter
Enricopalazo - Priest

Ivar

Post#12 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:00 am

Niiiice. The game is win Bean! If you're PvE 4 life...you may not like it though.

BeanMr

Post#13 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:07 pm

That's what I hear!

Guess I'll have to throw out my Care Bear Blanket I used to keep me safe while playing WoW!

And if I roll a healer and I heal you guys while you lay the smack down...is there much difference? :D
Beanmr - Hunter
Enricopalazo - Priest

Ivar

Post#14 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:05 pm

No there's not! Except you can roll like a Warrior Priest and put down smack AND heal.

Corky

Post#15 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Ivar wrote:No there's not! Except you can roll like a Warrior Priest and put down smack AND heal.

QFTMFT.

Return to “General Chat”